Cookie got to hold this guy for over 30 minutes and he enjoyed every minute! I think they were already scheeming against mommy & daddy, but that's ok with me...they had a wonderful visit. She was telling him about all the family and friends at home that are ready to see him, and when she mentioned that our niece, Meagan, already had a present for him, he opened his eyes extra wide as if he already knew that a present is something to look forward to! He was very alert listening to all the names of the people he will come to love.
He weighed 3lbs 8.5 oz which was a gain of 1 ounce since yesterday. It seems that our little guy is growing strong.
We are beginning to get in the grove of the schedule. The hardest part so far (besides the worries we have) has been constantly adjusting to the different personalities of the nursing staff. We have already had at least 12 different nurses and the all have their own way of doing things. It seems like we are playing by a different set of rules with each new nurse. The rules of his care don't change, but the things we are allowed to do change slightly with each shift change. Please pray for us to have patience when dealing with these people who are taking very good care of our baby boy. We know they always have his best interest at heart, but it is sometimes hard to adjust.
4 comments:
Tell him Aunt Sara has a present for him too! :) And BCousin Blake says, "We have GOT to go see Baby Graham!"
Love to all!
I am so happy for Cookie! I'm sure she loved every second. The updates you are doing are so good for me. Even if I hear it from you, I like to go back and review the facts again and again!
I am so proud of yall!! CONGRATS! If anyone in the world deserves a wonderful miracle it is You and Alan. Best of luck and I will check in everyday to get updates:)
Hi, Janet, Alan and Graham. You all have sure created a lot of excitement down here! Congratulations Alan and Janet on your new baby. Congratulations Graham on your new parents. You picked a great Mom and Dad. God's best to you all always. Our prayers, thoughts andlove. Jimmie Mize
Post a Comment