Saturday, December 27, 2008

Trophy Buck






This is a quick post to let everyone know that we had a great Christmas and things are looking up. Graham is doing much better with his eating - nearly taking all of his bottles. Hopefully we are nearing the end of our time here, and can begin the new year at home if all goes well. We will know more in a few days. Hope you enjoy the pictures of our chubby boy. He is getting full cheeks and a double chin. Last night's weight was 5 lbs 14 oz!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Graham's double-chin! What a good eater he is becoming! I cannot wait to meet him (and see you and Alan too!) We missed you in Brownwood this weekend, but I was happy to hear your Christmas was merry with everyone coming up there to celebrate. Hang in there, and get some good sleep while you can. :) Lots of love!

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo! I just KNOW he's coming home this week!!! We have all been thinking of you and praying for his homecoming!!! I can't wait to hear from you tonight to let me know when you all are bringing him home. I'll put my trip to Amarillo temporarily on-hold to see if I can head south to Brownwood instead of north to Amarillo!!! Love you all and keep us posted!

Becky

Anonymous said...

Ok I know is cousin Joey will be talking to him about the hat. Joey said that he has a UT hat that he can ware. He is to cute and getting big fast. I can’t wait to meet the “little” big guy. I love yall and hope to see yall soon.
Love, Katrina