Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap

We had a great weekend with my sister, brother in law, niece & nephew visiting. I was surprised that I would miss the big chaos that is usually Thanksgiving. I thought we would be so occupied with Graham that we wouldn't even notice it was a holiday. Wrong. The hospital seemed a lot calmer and less full, and there was talk of the big meal and festivities everywhere. Thankfully, the people here at RMH prepared a home cooked feast for us to enjoy that was very similar to ours back at home.
Jennifer got to hold Graham and try to give him a bottle. Daryl got to "pet" him a little as he called it. His cousin K. was very upset that she didn't get to go see him and at dinner on Saturday night, she even told us how much she missed him. Isn't is funny that you can miss someone you have never even met? I'm sure a lot of our family misses him already!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

K and I needed to run to Target this evening and she found several things that she was sure her cousin Graham needed. I thought it was so sweet that she would think of him while we were looking for party materials for G.

Anonymous said...

I agree we do miss him. I told mom one way or another by christmas we need to see him. Plus miss Nevaeh needs to meet her new cousin. Its so exciting that they are only 4 months apart. Well love you guys and May God Bless you all and get that precious boy home soon.