Just to let everyone know it is snowing here today! It started out today with a little moisture and ice, and it has gradually turned into larger flakes. The wind is whirling it around like someone just shook a snowglobe. It is so pretty! I decided that it would be best for me to stay at the hospital all day today because a few people said some roads were a little icy. So, I'm just hanging out in the cafeteria and the family room provided by Ronald McDonald House. It is nice to just sit and watch the beautiful white roof tops.
Graham tried a bottle this morning and took about 3/4 of it. They are still just hoping he will "get" it soon. I am really anxious for that day to come. He is able to maintain his body heat in the isolette a little better, but the are still going to leave him in there just to make sure they don't give him too much to handle at once.
I hope to be able to post some pretty snowy pictures later for you people that are so much warmer today.
5 comments:
I bet you have a birds eye view from the 3rd floor of the hospital. Stay warm and enjoy, it might even be a little less stressful not trying to go back and forth all day. Since this postingm you have sent a text saying he took a full bottle this afternoon. What a great day!!
Love you all,
Cookie
Whoo-hoo! Glad you're not out in this snow! Beautiful, but stressful to drive in!
Glad to hear the update from Cookie that Graham took a full bottle! Keep it up Graham. We Ogden's don't generally leave too much on our plates after a dinner...maybe he's catching on! Keep us posted, stay warm and give Graham a hug for us! Love ya' lots.
Becky and Greg
DO I GET A PRIZE? I just noticed that I am the 3000th viewer of your blog!
Graham is getting so big and I am so proud of you and Alan for being so strong. Keep it up and post more pictures. How much does that fellow weigh now???
How fun to be in a snow globe! Yay for the full bottle! Your mom texts? Go Donna, get Vicky and Jane on the bandwagon.
Have a great day and get another pic up soon!
I love your blog. It is so great to follow the new postings of Graham's progress and the love and caring from you and Alan. The snow, the incredible volunteers and services at RMH, the outpouring of support from family and friends is inspiring. We love you and can not wait to get to meet the newest member of the family. You are all in my prayers. Carla
Post a Comment