Tomorrow, we go to the doctor to get Graham's two month shots. I am dreading this even though he has his fair share of experience with needles and pricks. Hopefully he won't feel too bad afterward since we'll be at work afterward and he'll be left with Grammy and Dad...sorry if he's fussy guys! I am very curious to see how much he weighs. It will be 2 weeks since we've been to the doctor so who knows. What I do know is that he has grown length wise. We have had to retire some of his footed clothes because they are just too short! Way to go G!
Hopefully I'll have time to do a quick post after the doctor visit to give the stats at least. Alan and I are both back at work - Alan full time and I'm going 3 days a week for a few weeks. It's worked out ok, but we seem to always be playing catch up. I know, I know some of you are thinking "welcome to the club" or "try it with more than one" or even "try it on your own!". We are very grateful to have him, and we are doing our best to develop a routine.
Here are some quick pics to show how he's grown...
6 comments:
He looks so big in the last pic! I can't wait to hear how much he ways! Harley doesn't mind shots, so hopefully you will be lucky too.
Marybeth
So, so sweet! Thanks for posting pics. :) Hang in there.
It never gets easy! You will always feel as if you are playing catch up! ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, it is all worth it. Hang in there and everything will start falling into place I promise.
Baby
G is getting so big!!
Hope all went well with the shots! I know with my boys, I made sure to give them Tylenol before the shots...hopefully G did okay and the shot sight wasn't too tender!
He sure does look GREAT! Keep us posted.
Love ya'..
Becky
I agree scheduling in a new one is sometimes a challenge! He looks so great I am so happy he is doing well and I hope the shots went well.
Janet- Ive been thinking about you guys! Graham has grown so much- what a sweet sweet boy. :) keri c
Post a Comment