Thursday, October 23, 2008

4!

I got an update from the agency a few days ago and our case worker told me they are working with 4 potential birthmothers! This is very exciting because just one month ago when we went for the seminar, they only had 2 in the works. At last count, there are 8 couples approved and waiting for a baby, so those are pretty good odds. The girls are all in their middle tri-mester so it is too soon to show them our profiles, but 4 girls!!! Yahoo! I say keep 'em coming!!! We keep hearing statistics that bad economic times mean good adoption times--a silver lining to a 401K that is really stinkin' it up right now!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like them odds!

4! makes me happy.

Anonymous said...

"4" is a good number. Twice as good as "2".
Closing the gap on the "1".
Cookie

Jennifer said...

My mother just made me and DaddyMan cry on the couch. I love her!

Rebekah said...

CONGRATS!!! YAY!

Sarah said...

I am thrilled for you, Janet!!