Graham is growing by leaps and bounds. He is off the apnea monitor and has done so well~no scares! He has slept all night several nights in a row. Our longest run is 5 straight nights. Much needed sleep for mom and dad. We are into more of a normal routine these days. Graham is able to get out and about, even going to church, grocery store and meeting the cousins. He is eating cereal, and some vegetables and loves anything that goes into his mouth. It is so funny to see his personality coming out. He seems to be very interested in everything around him. He does not like to miss a thing. That guy has begun to hold his head up very well, and reach for things with his little pinchers (sometimes only using his thumb and index finger) and if he's lucky it goes straight to his mouth. We are amazed to see him explore his world.
Here are a few pictures to show how much he has changed in the past few months.
Meeting the cousins for the first time. Griffin kept saying "I touch it" and Karsen just couldn't stop saying how cute he was.
Cousin Karsen feeding him. She loves him so much!
Eating Prunes! He seems to like anything the goes into that mouth!
Our first professional photo shoot! He is just too perfect for words!



My two camo buddies. This pic was tonight after Sweet potatoes and a full bottle. Graham was sacked out and daddy right behind him. What a sweet sight.
5 comments:
That is some ultimate cuteness!
I am soooo happy to see these new pics!! How precious is that Graham!! I obviously need to come visit him again. His Garland cousins will be so excited to meet him. In the meantime, hug him for me. :)
Sara
What a sweet little man! He's gotten so big! I'm so thankful for ya'll. :)
Oh Janet Graham is so sweet. Look at him so big! We would love to see you all again. take care. keri c
Janet,
He is absolutely perfect! He has grown since you guys were in Austin. I was so glad to see you and meet him. I hope to see you soon.
Regina
Post a Comment